Xiaomi India on Thursday the 13th of May launched it’s brand new Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch with Sleep and Heart Monitoring system. This was the first time when Xiaomi India introduced its Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch with Sleep and Heart Monitoring system. Before that the first ever smartwatch by Xiaomi India was Mi Watch Revolve. The close competitor of this Xiaomi Smart Redmi watch would be Realme Watch and Amazfit Bip S. The specs and design of this watch is quite similar to that one of the Mi Watch Lite for the global market, so we can say that Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch is a rebranded version of Mi Watch Lite for the global market.
Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch Specifications
- This watch comes with a 1.4-inch Display offering a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels.
- This watch will weigh around 35 grams with the strap and 21 grams without the strap.
- Several Modes such as outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, running, treadmill, walking, and swimming are available.
- The NTSC support (Screen Backlit) is about 60%(Typ)，PPI 323.
- Availability of 6-Axis sensors such as 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, Heart Rate Sensor, L-Sensor, Compass & Barometer(altimeter).
- This Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch comes with a 230mAh battery and Xiaomi India claims that it will take up to 2 hours to be fully charged.
Redmi Watch Advantages
- Sleep and Heart rate monitoring system.
- Weigh less as compared to other smartwatches i.e., 35 grams with the strap and 21 grams without the strap.
- NTSC Support of 60%(Typ), PPI 323.
- Big battery for a Redmi Watch of 230 mAh and it will only take 2 hours to be fully charged.
Redmi Watch Disadvantages
In this time of Covid-19 pandemic situation buyers like you and us, we look forward having such a smartwatch in which we will be able to see our SPO2 i.e., blood oxygen level. SPO2 feature on the Redmi Watch is not available because of its inaccuracy in reading. Maybe in the future we may expect Xiaomi to bring SPO2 monitoring features in the coming future.
Xiaomi Smart Redmi Watch Price
This Redmi Watch launched at a price of ₹3999/-