Xiaomi Mi Soundbar is known to be the best T.V companion nowadays. Modern Televisions are changing when it comes to its picture quality. From SD Quality to HD, FHD to 4k and so on. But television companies have never worked on its Audio quality in T.V. Sound quality on TVs hasn’t improved as quickly as picture quality, and the result is that the audio experience with many new TVs is disappointing. The solution to this problem is of course, an external audio system of some kind. Soundbars come for a wide range of prices, with many of the popular options costing more than Rs. 10,000. Xiaomi plays a key role in this segment and introduced us with the Mi Soundbar @ Rs 4,999. The elegant design, powerful core and rich sound delivery come together to take audial performance to the next level which will enhance your T.V viewing experience with Mi Soundbar.
Xiaomi Mi Soundbar Specifications
- Speaker Units : Two 20mm Dome Tweeters + Two 2.5 inch Woofer Drivers + Four 70x55mm Passive Radiators.
- Dimensions and weight
- Wall mounting dimensions : Determine the wall hole position, A1, based on the mounting height, and determine the wall hole position, A2, horizontally to the right by 416 mm.
- Button description :
- Bluetooth 4.2 supports A2DP music playback.
- External audio input interface: 3.5 mm stereo AUX input, fiber optic input, coaxial input, red and white audio input.
- Frequency response range: 50 Hz – 25000 Hz ( -10 dB).
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms.
Package Contents of Xiaomi Soundbar
- Net quantity 1 U
- 1 U Contains:
- Mi Soundbar 1 U ,
- User Manual 1 U ,
- Adapter 1 U ,
- SPDIF Cable 1 U ,
- Screws 2 U + Expansion Screws 2 U.
Drawback Of Mi Soundbar in India
**The main drawback of Mi Soundbar in India is that this product does not comes with a remote. You need to physically get up to adjust its controls, including power, volume and source selection**
Availability of Colours
The Mi Soundbar is available in two different colours: